How to create professional form

  1. #1
    Kutty
    Guest

    How to create professional form

    I have a form in Excel Sheet. I need to know how it created. I believe I
    will get know-how of form out of this kind of forms created by others. What
    you suggest?
    Can I know how this made? I need more knowlege about creating form in word.

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Forum Expert Carim's Avatar
    4,070
    IMHO, you should go to VBE (Alt F11) Insert UserForm to make your initial test
    Then improve your form to make it fully operational with all the coding ...
    and only as a third step, worry about the final cosmetics, and what you call the "professional look" ...

    HTH
    Carim

  3. #3
    Kutty
    Guest

    Re: How to create professional form

    Great! I have checked the way you mentioned below. But I dont have idea how
    to create it in proper way. That is why please tell me is there any tutorial
    about this.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Forum Expert Carim's Avatar
    4,070
    My recommendation would be to jump to Debra's excellent site :
    http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

    HTH
    Cheers
    Carim

  5. #5
    Kutty
    Guest

    Re: How to create professional form

    Dear Carim,
    I agreed. The site you mentioned is Great! Another thing is : I have got a
    form in Excel. I need to know how it made. Can we find out how it made?
    For this case I have to forward it to you by email - I think so. Can I do
    that? Would appreciate your prompt response.