Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

  1. #1
    Therese
    Guest

    Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

    Hi
    I have copied a list from a word document on the web. The list is insert as
    a bmp in the word document. Now I want the data insert in a spredsheet as a
    total list.
    Is that possible?
    I have tried insert<objekt, but it still doesnt work, it just inserts the
    bmp in the spredsheet.
    --
    Thanks
    Therese

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    You will need to 'capture' the text via an OCR product, Adobe Acrobat Professional has this as an added feature under Document, Paper Capture.

    Hope this helps.

    --

    Quote Originally Posted by Therese

  3. #3
    Therese
    Guest

    Re: Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

    Hi
    Thanks. Do you think I can find it somewhere for free...like a tryout or
    something?
    --
    Therese

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    It's possible, try a Google on 'OCR free download'

  5. #5
    Therese

  6. #6
    Therese
    Guest

    Re: Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

    Hi Bryan
    Thanks a lot, it really works fine. Excellent. :0)
    --
    Therese