How do I speed up recalcs when using lots of SUMPRODUCT formulas

  1. #1
    Peterdout
    Guest

    How do I speed up recalcs when using lots of SUMPRODUCT formulas

    I have a 33Mb spreadsheet in which I use SUMPRODUCT formulas to make multiple
    criteria selections. This has a severe penalty in recalc time, now between
    5-10 minutes. Is there a better way of achieving multiple criteria selections
    without increasing recalc speed.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How do I speed up recalcs when using lots of SUMPRODUCT formulas

    The definitive source for optimization:

    http://www.decisionmodels.com/

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Auckland New Zealand
    MS-Off Ver
    Office Professional 2007

    Use SumIf in array form

    I've seen other posts which show that SumIf is up to 40% faster.

    Regards
    Mike