Printing Picture Tool of Chart

  1. #1

    Printing Picture Tool of Chart

    I’ve started working with Dashboards using the Picture tool but can’t print the information and Excel and / or the Print driver (even Adobe Acrobat) squash the picture graph. If you hit print preview, the three inch high graph is compressed to about 0.5 inch high and the sourch chart is even changed. Any ideas why this happens?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Printing Picture Tool of Chart

    Hi,

    Have a read of this MSKB article, which might help.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=838910

    Cheers
    Andy

    --