'On change' property

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    'On change' property

    Hi all,

    is there a way I can fire up a macro on change of a certain columns' cells?
    I need to regularly change the values in column C, and when I do I want my macro to run...

    thank sin advance,
    Matt

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: 'On change' property

    Take a look at:

    You want a Worksheet_Change event.

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: 'On change' property

    '-----------------------------------------------------------------
    '-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Const WS_RANGE As String = "C:C"

    On Error GoTo ws_exit:
    Application.EnableEvents = False
    With Target
    'do your stuff
    End With
    End If

    ws_exit:
    Application.EnableEvents = True

    Bob Phillips

    "matpj" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    hi,
    i'v just been asked by the end user of this if its possible to run the macro using the Worksheet Activate property or the Worksheet Deactivate?

    I tried just pasting the code into these properties in turn but nothing happened.

    when I change a value and then go to a different workbook, nothing seems to run at all.
    is there something i'm not doing?

    the code i'm trying to use is:
    thanks in advance,
    Matt

  5. #5
    Forum Contributor
    back to the top.
    Does anyone th answer to this.
    I've attempted several things, but none of them seem to work..