VLookup?????

  1. #1

    VLookup?????

    =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B2,'TableB'!$Y$2:$Y$100,1,FALSE)) , "",Column A in tableB)

    This is the code i have.

    I want to search tru all column B in table A. If i find an identical value in table B i want the field in table A to show the corresponding field in Column A in table B.

    Also if there is 2 occurences of column B in table B, i want the field in table A to show both values.

    Any ideas? (if u can understand what im asking)

  2. #2
    ANdras
    Guest

    RE: VLookup?????

    sorry, Hazy,

    i have read it, but can't understand, what you are after...
    VLOOKUP gives the 1st occurance from Table B. desrcibe the problem and maybe
    find a different solution, than VLOOKUP.

    thanks,
    ANdras
    (Hungary)