help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same

  1. #1

    help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same

    I have created a chart with 2 series. the first is pink and the 2nd is black.I want to change them into the same color but i dunno how to do it . Would someone help me , pls

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: help me to change the color of two series in a chart into thesame

    Hi,

    Double click one of the series and use the format dialog, Patterns tab,
    to change the colour.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --