Format all worksheets for identical printing

  1. #1

    Format all worksheets for identical printing

    I have a 47 tab spreadsheet that I would like to print with the same margins using the worksheet name as the header. Is there a way to do this without individually formatting each worksheet?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Format all worksheets for identical printing

    Right-click on a sheet tab, and choose Select All Sheets
    Choose File>Page Setup
    On the Margins tab, set the margins
    On the Header/Footer tab, from the Header dropdown, select the name of
    the active sheet.
    Click OK
    Right-click on a sheet tab, and choose Ungroup sheets.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

  3. #3
    This works very well. Thank you. I would also like to format all tabs for Row 1 to repeat at the top but that option seems to be grayed out. Any suggestions?

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Format all worksheets for identical printing

    Some options aren't available when sheets are grouped. You could use a
    macro to set the print tile rows. For example:

    Sub SetPrinrTitles()

    Dim ws As Worksheet

    ws.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"
    Next ws