Comments Author?

  1. #1
    Forum Expert
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    1,500

    Comments Author?

    We have a spreadheet that was created by a former member of the department. When comments are hovered over we get something like

    cell c21 commented by Fred Smith

    appearing on the status bar

    I think there should be a simple macros to changes all these comment to something like.

    cell c21 commented by Performance Review

    eg to change fred smith to Performance Review

    Thanks in advance

    Dav

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Comments Author?

    Debra Dalgleish has a macro solution here...
    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html
    "Replace Old Name in Comments"
    --
    Jim Cone