Listbox to generate 2nd Listbox

  1. #1

    Listbox to generate 2nd Listbox

    I have basic understanding of how UserForms work with listboxes etc, but this is something out of my league.

    I have my 1st listbox working fine, but what I would like is for the selection from the 1st list box to dictate what list appears in my 2nd listbox.

    I have a spreadhseet containing hundreds of lists of names. I want to identify the group from the 1st listbox, then choose the relevant person from the 2nd listbox...

    To finish this off, I want hidden info about that person to populate the main spreadsheet, which I think I can do myself.

    Any offers on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Loiny

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy