Disable Macro on real only option

  1. #1

    Disable Macro on real only option

    Hi, I want to know how can I disable a macro if the workbook is open in read only option, because I dont want that someone execute a macro that changes cant be save after.

    Thanks

    Renato

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Disable Macro on real only option

    easier might be to have your macro check the status and just quit if the
    workbook is read only.

    if activeworkbook.ReadOnly then exit sub

    or if the macro is in the workbook

    if thisworkbook.ReadOnly then exit sub

    Tom Ogilvy