import external data

  1. #1
    ana garcia
    Guest

    import external data

    Hi:
    I need to import some cells from an external sheet but via relative path. Is
    it possible? How can I do it?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Auckland New Zealand
    MS-Off Ver
    Office Professional 2007

    Please explain

    Need more details! Perhaps an example?

    Regards
    Mike

  3. #3
    R. Choate
    Guest

    Re: import external data

    Hi Ana,
    I don't know if you are the same Ana Garcia I know of here in the Dallas area, but anyway, I know of a way to do this using VBA but
    without VBA it might be tricky. Perhaps if you define conditions that will cause the path to be read from one cell out of a range of
    cells. That would be a little bit more variable than what you probably are getting now.

    RMC,CPA