Passworded Sheets ?

  1. #1

    Passworded Sheets ?

    Is it possible to make a sheet passworded so that you can only unhide it when you have typed in a password. I have a spreadsheet that needs to be sent to potential clients but it relies on data on other sheets for some information to be calculated. I dont want my clients seeing this so i was wondering if it was possible to make it so they cannot unhide some of the sheets within the workbook.

    Thanks in advance, !

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    London
    Hide the sheet and then Protect the Workbook as opposed to protect the sheet

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Passworded Sheets ?

    No. Anything you include in an XL workbook should be considered public
    info. XL's protection mechanisms are incredibly easy to bypass.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    JacobsBabtie