+ Reply to Thread

FTP Directory Listing

FTP Directory Listing

I've got some VBA code that lets me send and receive files by having excel automate writing batch files to be run in a Windows command shell. I'm trying to find a way to let the user use this method to delete files from the remote server using excel. I can do this by having excel send a delete command through the shell, but first I need to provide the user with a list of files in the remote directory. I can get it to show up in the command window; is there an easy way to save the directory list to a file?

Thanks!

I was able to find an Access MDB file that is supposed to have some code that will do this (and lots more), but I don't have a new enough version of Access (I think that's the problem, my 97 version won't recognize the file) and I don't know how else to get the VBA code out of the MDB file. If someone has an up to date version of access and wants to send me the code, I can send you the file if you PM me your email address.

Thanks.

No nice people with Access 2k+?

I'm hosting the MDB so you wouldn't even have to bother with email, that's how easy it would be...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information