Disabling hiding rows

  1. #1

    Disabling hiding rows

    I am trying to protect my worksheet and not allow users to hide rows. Under Tools -> Protection.... you can disable deleting rows but I can't seem to protect users from hiding rows. When they hide rows and execute some macros I have set up it is causing issues.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Tim Otero
    Guest

    Re: Disabling hiding rows

    Why not just add a line of code to your macro to unhide all rows? That
    way no matter what the user does your macro still works.

  3. #3
    This is what we may do. The issue is the users want save what they have hidden. Unhiding all rows and then restoring back I do not know how to do.

    Thanks.