Splitting Text strings in one cell

  1. #1

    Splitting Text strings in one cell

    Hi all,
    if anyone has got an answer to this I'd be greatfull,

    The data in the cell currently looks like this;

    52 Joe Blogg Street Sheffield S2 5TG

    I want to apply a formula to split the address into different columns, of course the address changes every time thus so do the position of the spaces.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Splitting Text strings in one cell

    First us a copy for testing......and make sure there are several blank
    columns to the right of your data column, then

    Data > TextToColumns > Delimited > Next > check "space" as the
    delimiter.....> Next > Finish

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3