Digits to character...!!!

  1. #1

    Digits to character...!!!

    Hi 2 all,

    I have a figure (e.g 2755$) in a cell. i want this figure automatically in words in any other cell (e.g twenty seven hundred and fifty five).

    Is there any kind assistance...
    Thanx

  2. #2
    Light
    Guest

    RE: Digits to character...!!!

    Not my answer, but I found it in another post here

  3. #3
    Valued Forum Contributor mudraker's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,983
    Another site that has vba code to convert numbers to text

    http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm