How do you change the year but not the month automatically?

  1. #1
    Autumn Dreams
    Guest

    How do you change the year but not the month automatically?

    One of the columns in my spreadsheet is:

    Jan-06
    Feb-06
    March-06 (Etc)

    Is there any way to change the year for Jan- 06 (say to Jan- 07) and it will
    automatically change the rest of the months year to 07?

    Thank you.

  2. #2

    Re: How do you change the year but not the month automatically?

    =date(year(a1),month(a1)+1,1)

    Format the way you want. And drag across.