taking data from multiple cells and displaying in one cell

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Question taking data from multiple cells and displaying in one cell

    I want to take data from multiple cells and display it as one. For example, we'd have a cell which will have the persons first name and another cell with the persons last name. Then, we'd have one cell that would take the first and last name and display it in one cell. How do I do this? Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: taking data from multiple cells and displaying in one cell

    =A1 & " " & B1 where A1 contains First name and B1 contains Last Name

    e.g.

    A1=Joe
    B1=Bloggs
    C1=Joe Bloggs