Inout data into rows

  1. #1

    Inout data into rows

    Hi i am not very good at excel and was hoping somone here could help me. I am making a league table and it has 4 sheets (League, Next matches, Profile's, Admin) What i would like to do is to go on to the "Admin" section and have some options such as new player, results. I would like these to be text box's that when i fill in and click submit it adds a new player etc. to the next available row. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: Inout data into rows

    Select anywhere in the player data table and click on the menu DATA>FORM.

    Mike F
    "digi duck" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Paul Lautman
    Guest

    Re: Inout data into rows

    digi duck wrote:
    > Hi i am not very good at excel and was hoping somone here could help
    > me. I am making a league table and it has 4 sheets (League, Next
    > matches, Profile's, Admin) What i would like to do is to go on to the
    > "Admin" section and have some options such as new player, results. I
    > would like these to be text box's that when i fill in and click
    > submit it adds a new player etc. to the next available row. Any help
    > will be greatly appreciated.

    The simplest method is to go to the table in the profiles section and use
    the menu Date->Form...

  4. #4

    Smile

    thanks i figured it out