Forumla

  1. #1

    Question Forumla

    I am stuck on how to create this formula..

    I have Date A in 1 box.. and Date B in another...

    Date A - Date B (which calculates the difference in days..) and then converts that to years..
    Example: 20/04/05 and 27/05/06 which will show as a result in another box as 1 year 1 month 7 days

    No matter how many books I read none of them are helpful!!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Forumla

    =DATEDIF(A1,A2,"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,A2,"ym")&" months
    "&DATEDIF(A1,A2,"md")&" days"

    Bob Phillips

    "tuzdevil" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Forumla

    You could download Laurent Longre's MoreFunc addin which is freely
    downloadable at:

    http://xcell05.free.fr/

    and use the DATE.DIFF function