Pivot Tables - In Depth

  1. #1

    Pivot Tables - In Depth

    I am an avid user of pivot tables ( mostly reports ... not so much charts ). I know the functionality quite well but would like to "get into" this Excel functionality much deeper. Can you recommend a good self-teach book on this subject? I prefer learn-by-example styles of learning books. Thank you.

  2. #2

    Re: Pivot Tables - In Depth

    Debra Dalgleish has a list of books:
    http://contextures.com/xlbooks.html

    In fact, one of the books on that list is hers!
    Excel Pivot Tables Recipe Book: A Problem-Solution Approach
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...78343?n=283155

    I'd print a copy of those PT books and visit my local bookstore/library to see
    if I could find one I liked.

  3. #3

    thanks

    thanks Dave
    I will take your advice
    always looking for that "silver bullet" book, of course!
    regards, cecil.