Excel VBA option button question

  1. #1

    Question Excel VBA option button question

    I have designed a userform in excel VBA 6 which includes some option buttons, to input data into a spreadsheet.

    I have also designed another userform to retrieve previously submitted information from the spreadsheet, for modification purposes.

    My problem is: I cannot get the form to load the previously submitted option button value. I have searched high and low for an answer with no results.

    It should also be noted that I have very little idea what I'm doing - am teaching myself VBA from internet sites.

    Any assistance would be appreciated.

    Cindy

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Excel VBA option button question

    Where are you storing the previously stored information. When you
    unload a form, all the values of its controls are lost and revert
    to their default values.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Excel VBA option button question

    Hullo, Chip:

    The values from the initial userform are stored onto a spreadsheet.

    The user then launches a new userform (Modify Data) which retrieves the previously submitted data via a search button. All values are returned correctly except for the values previously submitted via option buttons.

    I'm attaching a shortened version of this spreadsheet/userforms to help clarify.

    CindyG
    Last edited by CindyG; 06-06-2006 at 08:17 AM.