Excel crashes when I try to Delete Columns

  1. #1

    Excel crashes when I try to Delete Columns

    What I am trying to do is this. I have to add a new colum to my spreadsheet. When I tru this I get an error saying due to possible data lose you must delete un used cells before. So I trey that, then the spreadsheet locks up and I have to end task. Can anyone help me please.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel crashes when I try to Delete Columns

    This is not normal behavior.

    I think I'd create a new workbook and copy all the data into that to see if the
    problem persisted on that new workbook.

    If the problem disappeared, I'd use that new workbook and delete the old one.