click/unclick a box and make other info. appear?

  1. #1
    kOSUgirl7
    Guest

    click/unclick a box and make other info. appear?

    I am trying to make it to where I click a box and then it has other
    information appear, as to whatever I click. Kind of like a flow chart.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Maybe this will help:

    Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

    If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
    Range("A1").Value = "This check box has been checked"
    Else
    Range("A1").Value = "This check box has been unchecked"

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Here is another option

    Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

    If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
    CheckBox1.Caption = "This Checkbox has been checked"
    Else: CheckBox1.Caption = "This Checkbox has been unchecked"

  4. #4
    kOSUgirl7
    Guest

    Re: click/unclick a box and make other info. appear?

    I'm really new at this, but if I get the checkbox from the forms section, I
    don't know how to add the code in there. However, if I get it from the
    control toolbox, I can edit the code, but am not able to click/unclick it?
    Any suggestions there?

  5. #5
    Forum Contributor
    Goto View, Toolbars, Control Toolbox

    Design Mode is the toggle, If you are in Design mode, you can go into the code and stuff.

    When you are out of it. You can "click" it
    Google is your best friend!