Deleting multiple items from a list box

  1. #1

    Deleting multiple items from a list box

    I've set up a listbox (pre-loaded values) so that the user can select multiple values. I'm trying to set up a control button so that when it is pressed, the selected items will be deleted from the list box. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Sean
    Guest

    RE: Deleting multiple items from a list box

    try this code

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

    Dim counter As Integer

    counter = ListBox1.ListCount

    Do While i < counter

    If ListBox1.Selected(i) = True Then
    ListBox1.RemoveItem i
    counter = counter - 1
    End If

    i = i + 1

    Loop

    End Sub

    remember to change the name of the listbox and the commandbutton.