Print Preview

  1. #1
    Zaki
    Guest

    Print Preview

    Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: Print Preview

    "Zaki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

    More easily than the "Print Preview" button on the toolbar, or than "File/
    Print Preview"?
    What are you suggesting?
    --
    David Biddulph

  3. #3
    Zaki
    Guest

    Re: Print Preview

    More eaisly than File/Print/Print Preview. It should be a button on a tool
    bar - maybe in the page layout area.

    I can not see it on the toolbars I have and I have not modified them yet.

  4. #4
    you can assign a shortcut to it, if you go to 'tools, customize, commands - highlight the 'print preview' in commands and modify the selection - then assign a shortcut key.

    You can do the above in word also

  5. #5
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: Print Preview

    "Zaki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "David Biddulph" wrote:
    >
    >> "Zaki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

    >> More easily than the "Print Preview" button on the toolbar, or than
    >> "File/
    >> Print Preview"?
    >> What are you suggesting?

    > More eaisly than File/Print/Print Preview. It should be a button on a tool
    > bar - maybe in the page layout area.
    >
    > I can not see it on the toolbars I have and I have not modified them yet.

    Yours must be a strange version of Excel and of Word. In general Print
    Preview is in the default toolbars. Similarly, on the File menu, Print
    Preview is not usually a sub-option from Print.

    In any case, you should be able to customise menus & toolbars & assign
    shortcuts.
    --
    David Biddulph

  6. #6
    dzuy
    Guest

    RE: Print Preview

    You can also add the icons on your toolbar. The icons are very customizable.