How do I keep column headings from showing on a list?

  1. #1
    Kikipelli2000
    Guest

    How do I keep column headings from showing on a list?

    I just want a list without any column headings and can't seem to find a way
    to eliminate them ... Can anybody help with this issue?

  2. #2
    Portland, OR
    MS-Off Ver
    Micro Soft XP, Excel 2003

    How do I keep column headings from showing on a list?

    Select Page Break view on the View menu, adjust the blue line at the top by dragging down below the your list of headings.

    The area in grey will not print.
    This view will also show you where the page break are between pages.

  3. #3
    Carlos Antenna
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep column headings from showing on a list?

    If you are getting the column letters and row numbers on your printout:

    file > page setup > sheet > row and column headings

    --
    Carlos

    news:[email protected]...