Callendar to date?

  1. #1
    MS-Off Ver

    Question Callendar to date?

    I'll admit this is not drastically important, but would be nice....

    Is there a way when you click on an icon or a cell or whatnot... it pops up a callendar.... you select the date.... and then it puts in the date you slected...

    example... on the callendar you select July 3

    So in the cell it reads: 07/03/2006

    Is that possible? or should I go back to bed and keep dreaming? =)

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: Callendar to date?

    hi,
    you are refering to a calendar control. there are a lot of them. do a google
    on "calendar control excel". pick from list. i got 8,560,000 hits.

    regards
    FSt1

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Callendar to date?

    It's certainly possible, it takes some work though

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    "rjmckay" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...