How to delete a section of column extending to 2nd page in Excel?

  1. #1
    carequest
    Guest

    How to delete a section of column extending to 2nd page in Excel?

    I am a novice with Excel. One column on a single page worksheet extends to a
    second page that prints. It is not needed. How do I delete it?

  2. #2
    Simple, go to print preview and find out the column which overflows to the 2nd page. After that, go back to your spreadsheet, then select the area which you are sure will not overflow and you do want to print.

    Go to File->Print Area->Set Print Area

    That will do the job.

    Alternatively, you could always print it in landscape, and not have to delete it.

  3. #3
    carequest
    Guest

    RE: How to delete a section of column extending to 2nd page in Excel?

    "carequest" wrote:

    > I am a novice with Excel. One column on a single page worksheet extends to a
    > second page that prints. It is not needed. How do I delete it?

    Thanks!