Auto generate email

  1. #1

    Auto generate email

    Hi All,

    I have a register of items stored in an excel file. Each of the items has a different date associated with them and I would like to be able to get Excel to generate emails (all to the same address) notifying someone of the item number once the date is within X days.

    I am fairly familiar with excel so I have no problem in writing formulas which identify when the X (currently 30, but could change in the future) days warning period has started. The problem is that currently someone must open the workbook and examine the lookup page to see if any actions are required. It would save a lot of time if I could get the workbook to generate emails.

    All help warmly received...

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Paul Lautman