My formulas are failing!

  1. #1

    Cool My formulas are failing!

    My formulas have stopped working. The formulas still show up in all of the calculation cells, and the cell references are still correct, but the calculation results are not being displayed. The cells remain empty. Please help!

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Did it somehow become text?

    Or is your calculation set to Manual instead of Automatic?
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: My formulas are failing!

    f9 key?
    calculation set of manual?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: My formulas are failing!

    Try pressing CTRL+` (the key to the left of the 1 on the top row of the main
    key block)
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme