Importing data

  1. #1

    Importing data

    Hi,

    I’m trying to import filtered data (Autofilter) from ”Test_data.xls” to ”Test.xls”, but got ALL information from the database. What have I missed in ”Data_Import external data_Import data”?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Importing data

    after select the range that you would like to copy press F5 | special |
    visible only

    Hope this helps
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo