Round up

  1. #1
    Becky Paine
    Guest

    Round up

    Hello,

    I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
    can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

    Thanks,

    Becky Paine

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Round up

    Hi Becky,

    try,

    =roundup(a4,0)

    hope this helps
    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Tim M
    Guest

    RE: Round up

    If your price data was in column A you could put a formula like this in the
    next column. (Of course you would have to adjust the A10 cell to whatever the
    last cell of your data wasa.)

    =ROUNDUP(A1:A10,0)

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Just highlight whatever cell you need to rounded up (or the entire sheet if you want)

    go to Format Cells, Pick Currency, and just put 0 as your Decimal Places
    Google is your best friend!

  5. #5
    Becky Robinson Paine
    Guest

    RE: Round up

    Do I add it before the rest of my formula? My formula looks like this
    ((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55). Thanks!
    --
    B Paine

  6. #6
    Tim M
    Guest

    RE: Round up

    =ROUNDUP(((((cb*0.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55),0)

    Not sure what cb is in your formula, i assume that is a cell perhaps?

  7. #7
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Round up

    yes try to use:

    =roundup((((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55)),0)

    regards

  8. #8
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Round up

    =ROUNDUP((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55),0)

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  9. #9
    Tim M
    Guest

    Re: Round up

    That will round down numbers less than .5 if i am not mistaken, unless I
    misread her 1st query she wants to round up all numbers.

  10. #10
    Marcelo
    Guest

    Re: Round up