Look up a value which position changes.

  1. #1

    Look up a value which position changes.

    Hi.

    I was wondering if someone could help.

    I have an automated report which list trades and then totals them at the bottom.

    The number of trades changes daily, so the cell with the total figure I need changes daily too. Is there anyway to import this figure using its relative position. It is always 2 cells to the right of the 'Grand total' cell.

    Many thanks.

  2. #2
    Paul Lautman
    Guest

    Re: Look up a value which position changes.

    David_in_AUS wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I was wondering if someone could help.
    >
    > I have an automated report which list trades and then totals them at
    > the bottom.
    >
    > The number of trades changes daily, so the cell with the total figure
    > I need changes daily too. Is there anyway to import this figure using
    > its relative position. It is always 2 cells to the right of the 'Grand
    > total' cell.
    >
    > Many thanks.

    Import from what into what?