Conditional Formatting.

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Conditional Formatting.

    Hopefully these will be quick to answer.

    #1 In the set options for conditional formatting there is not option to Format a cell that is nearest to a value.

    atm I have Calculated =Max, =Min, =Average. Ofcourse conditonal formating to show the cell which is the max and the min is simple. Is there a way of showing which cell is the nearest to the Average/Mean?

    #2 YOu can drag formula's so that the cell reference change from cell to cell.

    Can you do this with conditional Format option? - atm I have to do each column by column to highlight the Min/Max of each as I cannot find/work out how to drag. Each time I click the cell which I want to realte to Excel automatically sets the cell as $x$x as such I cannot move this along.

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Conditional Formatting.

    Hi Sanprince,

    regarding the #2, just press F4 to remove "$",

    I will try to solve the #1 and post again

    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo