Excel 2002 - Tools > Wizard

  1. #1
    abanerji
    Guest

    Excel 2002 - Tools > Wizard

    I have the addin sumif.xla installed. However, I am unable to invoke it
    since my menubar does not show "Wizard" under "Tools".

    Please help.

  2. #2
    Paul Mathews
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2002 - Tools > Wizard

    Try Tools>Add-ins... then check your sumif add-in.

  3. #3
    "Conditional sum wizard" appears checked (add-in available). However, as mentioned earlier, I don't see "Wizard" under "Tools" menu.

    What is to be done please?

  4. #4
    Paul Mathews
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2002 - Tools > Wizard

    Look for Tools>Conditional Sum...

  5. #5
    I am afraid there is no such submenu "Tools>Conditional Sum" in my excel app.

    Any further tip?