Bar Code Scanning

  1. #1

    Bar Code Scanning

    Hi all,

    We are trying to use our hand held barcode scanner and Excel to give us a result when someone has submitted their work at the University. We have 308 names of students.

    These are the steps we have done:

    1. Scan ID to x cell.
    2. If x cell = one of these IDs then have submitted, else not submitted.
    3. Clear x cell and wait for next scan.

    A sample has been attached.

    Regards,

    Shiraz.