Email button???

  1. #1

    Question Email button???

    Hi everyone!

    Please forgive me if this is something that has been addressed before in a thread. I did a search and had no luck

    Here is my problem: I have an Excel worksheet that I need my managers at work to complete and send to a few people. They always forget to send it to ALL the people. I heard from someone that there is a way to set up a button on the worksheet that the user can click when they are done filling it out. The button would automatically open your email program, attach the worksheet (as attachment) and fill in the "mail to" section? Is this true? If so, how possible is this for a beginner to do? Help!!!

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Email button???

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *hogiejax* ha scritto:

    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > Please forgive me if this is something that has been addressed before
    > in a thread. I did a search and had no luck
    >
    > Here is my problem: I have an Excel worksheet that I need my managers
    > at work to complete and send to a few people. They always forget to
    > send it to ALL the people. I heard from someone that there is a way
    > to set up a button on the worksheet that the user can click when they
    > are done filling it out. The button would automatically open your
    > email program, attach the worksheet (as attachment) and fill in the
    > "mail to" section? *-Is this true?-* If so, how possible is this
    > for a beginner to do? Help!!!

    As a friend of mine always says, Google is your friend...

    Try to check these:

    http://snipurl.com/s77o

    http://groups.google.it/groups/searc...xcel&start=10&

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3

    Exclamation Still not working...

    Thanks. Per the attached screenshots, I added a "send" button and coded it to attach the file to an email and address the recipients. When I click the button, it is "dead" and nothing seems to happen. Any idea why this is? I have gotten a little firther than before.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Email button???

    Hi hogiejax

    We can't see your jpg in the normal newsgroup
    Which mail program do you use and show use the code you use

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5

    Exclamation Macro

    Here is the exactly what I typed. Am I missing something?

    Sub SendActiveWorkbook()

    ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
    Recipients:="[email protected]", _
    Subject:="TBO Termination Notification " & Format(Date, "dd/mmm/yy")