Counting

  1. #1
    fomula problems
    Guest

    Counting

    I have a spreadsheet which every other column has 1's,A's,M's or is blank . I
    would like to be able to tell how many blanks or 1's or M's or A's are in the
    colomn, and would like to also know how many in the total for all of the
    every other column hope this makes sense.
    Alan

  2. #2
    =COUNTIF($G$1:$G$20,"=1")
    =COUNTIF($G$1:$G$20,"=A")
    =COUNTBLANK($G$1:$G$20)

    "and would like to also know how many in the total for all of the
    every other column"

    Haven't a clue what you want for this part.

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Counting

    Pls post in ONE group only

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

  4. #4
    fomula problems
    Guest

    Re: Counting

    Did not realise that I was in more than one group.

  5. #5
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Counting

    You also posted in newusers. We read em all