How do I link data from 11 workbooks to 1

  1. #1

    Question How do I link data from 11 workbooks to 1

    Hi folks,

    I have 11 workbooks and need to extract certain information such as graphs and a summary from them and collate this information into one workbook? This will be the managers workbook.

    Thanks

    Graham

    PS, I can send my time sheet file if you like

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I link data from 11 workbooks to 1

    Maybe ?
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin