Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

  1. #1
    JOUIOUI
    Guest

    Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

    I have a workbood with 12 sheets. I would like to view more than one sheet
    at a time, is that possible or would I need to create a new workbook?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Multiple workbooks

    You could click Windows, Split to create many windows that can then be cascaded or tiled.
    You could also plug another monitor to load other workbooks
    Best regards,

    Ray

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

    Window>New Window then Window>Arrange

    You can have a sheet ineach window.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP