Count # of unique occurances

  1. #1

    Count # of unique occurances

    I have a list that show mulitple times in my spreedsheet and I need to know how many actual numbers are there Ex: I actually have 5 orders here.
    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Count # of unique occurances

    Hi!

    Try this:

    =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A19<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A19,A1:A19&""))

    Biff

    "sharder" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    bailfire13
    Guest

    RE: Count # of unique occurances

    Go into Data, go to Filter, go to Advanced Filter. There, you can select
    Unique Records Only, and either sort it in place or copy to another location.

    Bailfire13

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest