Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart

  1. #1

    Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart

    I have created a chart that gets the last twelve months of my data from a pivot table. These graphs of my data have turned out beautifully except for the fact that they say what month the data is but do not clarify what year I am talking about. I wonder if there is a way to get my graph to not only display the month but also the year?

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *Acro* ha scritto:

    > I have created a chart that gets the last twelve months of my data
    > from a pivot table. These graphs of my data have turned out
    > beautifully except for the fact that they say what month the data is
    > but do not clarify what year I am talking about. I wonder if there
    > is a way to get my graph to not only display the month but also the
    > year?

    I think you can format the labels to display the year. Select the labels,
    right click, Format labels, choose the tab Number, Category Custom, type:
    mmm yyyy to see labels as Jun 2006 or type mmmm yyyy to see June 2006, and
    so on.

    --
    (I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
    translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy