#NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

  1. #1
    Amy
    Guest

    #NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

    I got the "#NAME" result when I attempted to use the networkdays formula. The
    help file suggested the Analysis-TookPK be installed for this formula to
    work. When I put a checkmark next to the item under Add-Ins, and clicked OK,
    nothing happened. It's not clear if the add-in is already in place - how do I
    tell?

    I am using the Excel 2003 as part of an Offie installed on a terminal server.

    Please advise.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Try closing excel and reopening it, sometime that helps.

    If not, are you positive the you spell the function correctly?
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: #NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

    After you checked the ATP did you re-calculate the sheet?

    You may have select the cell and F2>ENTER to get it to update.

    Did you check the correct ATP?

    There is also one for VBA

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Amy
    Guest

    Re: #NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

    Thanks very much for your responses. I closed and opened the file and it
    works fine now.

    :-)

    A.

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: #NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

    Happy to hear you got fixed up.

    The closing and opening trick probably means that you Calculation mode is set

    for Manual>Recalculate before save.

    Check it out at Tools>Options>Calculation.

    Gord