Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

  1. #1
    Viking
    Guest

    Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

    Hello
    I am trying to Align Wraped Text to the bottom of my cell, but it
    appears to be centering it.

    My row highth and column width have to be fixed where I have them for
    my report.

    Example text : "Start of the text. Middle of the text. End of the
    text."

    it is wraped and I am getting:
    "the text. Middle
    of the text. End"

    When what I would like to get is:
    "ddle of the text.
    End of the Text."

    So that it show the end of my text in the cell - not the middle.

    Anybody have any iteas on how this would be accomplished.

    Thanks in advance
    Troy Vincent

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    You can try and Right Justify it..
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    Viking
    Guest

    Re: Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

    Thanks Bearacade,

    I tryed that with no real change. I have also chaged the vertical to
    top and this does exactly the oppisite of what I am trying to get. That
    is it shows the test at the begining of the cell.

    I am still looking for help.

    Thanks
    Troy