Date last modified - for entire workbook

  1. #1

    Question Date last modified - for entire workbook

    I am using the following code in a workbook:

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = _
    "Last Modified: " & ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time").Value
    End Sub

    It does a great job of changing the "Last Modified: " footer for each worksheet based on the last time I saved the document. However, I am seeing that the footer message on other worksheets will not change if I am not viewing those worksheets while I save.

    Is there any way to modify this code so that the footer messages on all worksheets will change when I save the workbook?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Date last modified - for entire workbook

    Andrew

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Dim ws As Worksheet
    Set wkbktodo = ActiveWorkbook
    For Each ws In wkbktodo.Worksheets
    ws.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Last Modified: " & _
    ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save Time").Value
    Next ws
    End Sub

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Works perfectly. Thank you!!!

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Date last modified - for entire workbook

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Gord

    On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:52:03 -0400, AndrewPace
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Works perfectly. Thank you!!!

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP