Transposing Links from one workbook to another

  1. #1

    Transposing Links from one workbook to another

    I have figures in one workbook that are listed horizontally and i need them linked in another workbook vertically. I have tried transpose function and that will not work because i need to be able to work with these figures in the new workbook. I need to find an efficient way of doing this. Why the hell does excel not let us transpose links?

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Transposing Links from one workbook to another

    If you contact me privately, I will send you an add-in (written by me with some help from the MVP
    community) that will add that option to
    your cell - right-click menu.

    deitbe at consumer dot org

    HTH,