Pivot table on Forms

  1. #1

    Question Pivot table on Forms

    Can anyone help me out on this problem.

    I have a data which I want to summarise it in Pivot table. The Pivot table i want should be built & displayed on the form using macros. The pivot table should be not on the excel but on the form beside the table so that no user can change that pivot table.

    Pla help me on that

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Pivot table on Forms

    what do you mean by the term FORM?

    is it a Userform - no support for hosting a pivot Table

    do you mean a worksheet dressed up to resemble a Paper Form?

    A pivot table can be located almost anywhere on a worksheet where there is
    room for it. There are various protection options associated with a
    worksheet. You can lock and unlock cells and then protect the sheet. You
    can enable pivot table changes as an option as well (xl2002 and later, with
    code in xl97 and later).

    Tom Ogilvy