Shell ?

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Shell ?

    I want to open an app which has a shortcut path similar to

    "C:\Programe Files\Temp\Temp.exe" "C:\Programes\Temp\Temp2.ws"

    However Shell does not like this

    ?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Shell ?

    Sub Macro1()
    x = Shell("cmd.exe /c C:\Programes\Temp\Temp2.ws", 1)
    End Sub

    By using cmd.exe you do not have to start the application. cmd knows which
    application to start to process Temps.ws
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Shell ?

    Try

    Shell "C:\Programe Files\Temp\Temp.exe C:\Programes\Temp\Temp2.ws",1

    Bob Phillips

    "ceemo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor

    shell

    thanks guys i have tried both of these but couldnt get either to work?